Goodies in my purse GiveawayAs promised I bring to you a giveaway! Today's giveaway is yet again even more stuff I love. Seeing a theme yet? This giveaway goes hand in hand with my recent post about what is in my purse.
Now, while I love you all...I don't love you enough to give you everything that you saw in that huge purse of mine. What you will have a chance to win is this:
First we have the Giovanni towelettes in grapefruit. I love these things and always carry a hand full of them in my purse. I have found a lot of uses for them, but in the end they are amazing to use to clean up after a messy meal...or handling something grimy...or dealing with the dog. I also love putting them in the fridge to cool them. They feel amazing when cold...especially on a hot day. Plus they smell heavenly, but the scent isn't so over powering that you want to claw your nose off.
Next up is Burt's Bees lip balm. This is mine and many people's go to for lip balm. I have every flavor from them, but I always love going back to the original. Even though I carry tons and tons of lip glosses, I can help but need a good lip balm that not only conditions, but doesn't leave a odd taste in my mouth (I'm odd I know).
Wisps...probably one of the smartest new hygiene items I've come across in awhile. My husband and I love these things. They are pretty much a baby toothbrush with a liquid breath freshener built in. Now this is nowhere close to being as good as a toothbrush and toothpaste, but it does its job well. For those after food moments where you just want your breath and teeth to feel better...this is what I reach for. The plastic brush gets my teeth squeaky clean and the ball of liquid pops open giving your breath a fresh taste. There's also a handy little tooth pick at the other end.
Last, but certainly not least is the Peace of Mind from Origins. I love...and I mean love this stuff. It's how I fight off headaches without using any medication. And because Origins is brilliant they now sell it in this smaller size, with mints, attached to a key ring. So you have the choice...you can suck on a mint (for smaller headaches) or you can attack full force and use the lotion. You rub the lotion onto all of your major temples on your face and neck. You breathe in the wonderful minty smell. Mmmm I'm relaxing just thinking about it. This is something my mom used and passed onto me (working on at least 10 years of use). I always come back to this product and love that they have now made it easy to carry in your purse.
So there you have it...this months giveaway!
All of these items are brand new. They have never been used and never been opened.
How to enter:
1. Be sure that you watch/follow this blog (I don't care how you follow), that way if you win I can get your email address so I can ship your goodies out to you as quickly as possible!
2. Post a comment saying enter me and something you have to have in your purse (or on your person) at all times (can't live without).
3. If you can only post "anonymously" please leave your name in your post.
4. After the final date to enter I will chose a winner (randomly) and will post the winner in a blog with the way to contact me. The winner will need to email me their info within 72 hours so I can send you the prize. If I haven't been contacted by then, I will chose a new winner.
6. The final date to enter is Wednesday, May 19, 2010.
Enter away! Have fun and good luck!